Landscaping & Construction
From design to installation, Barge Group are driven by a desire to create the perfect vista for your site.
Through careful design, innovative technology and techniques, coupled with our highly skilled staff and modern equipment, we achieve high quality results meeting our customers brief and exceeding their expectations.
Barge Group offers a full range of hard and soft landscape schemes, regardless of size or difficulty, to change and complement existing landscapes for customers including local councils, main contractors, housing estates, architects and educational facilities. Our horticultural trained Landscape Operatives have a wealth of knowledge and plant only the best quality shrubs and plants selected from our chosen nursery.
To ensure that we comply with Local Planning Rule and CDM Regulations, our teams operate under that of BSI ISO 180001 managed Health and Safety Systems.
Our Landscaping Teams undertake the following projects:
- Hard landscaping
- Soft landscaping & planting
- Car park construction
- Minor civil engineering
- Lighting & data installation
- Surface drainage
- Project consultation
- Project management
- Supply of landscape materials; gravel, type 1, sand, logs, slate chips and all aggregate
Our Plant Teams undertake the following projects:
- Bed creation and preparation
- Planting plans and schemes
- Shrub planting
- Tree planting
- Mulching with Bark chip
- Soil enrichment
- Installation of water / irrigation systems
- Supply and installation of landscape products; outdoor furniture, planters, raised ponds, shelters, bike racks, and pond dipping platforms